Whether you’re the CEO of a large corporation, a solo-entrepreneur, a new leader, or a mid-level manager hoping to receive the next promotion, if you answer ‘YES” to three or more of the questions below, then you may be a candidate for the 2010 “Ramp It Up” Executive Coaching program beginning in January.
- Are you ready to take an honest, brutal look at where you are now in order to discover what’s keeping you from where you want to go?
- Do you find you’ve plateaued, hit a wall, or are just plain stuck in a rut?
- Would you like to finally tap into your brilliant self, to do your specific genius work?
- Are you ready to make clear, motivational goals that will challenge you to grow?
- Would you like to create work/life balance?
- Are you willing to be coached? And,
- Are you teachable, or willing to try?
- If you can feel it, feel you’re not really performing at your optimal best, but you really finally want to. Then:
A fortune 500 firm commissioned a study using MetrixGlobal, LLC, and determined that executive coaching produced an astounding 529% return on investment. 75% of the respondents expressed coaching had significant or very significant impact on at least one of their business areas.
This program is only for those who are ready to be serious enough to take action; to make extraordinary goals; and to use their untapped character skills, and underdeveloped talents. What if, what if this would help you break through the barriers that have been holding you back?
Why hire a coach? Well, why do the best of the best in the athletic world hire a coach? They’re already at the top of their game, especially if they’re going to the Olympics. It’s because they know a coach sees things from a different vantage point. They realize that they may be doing things they themselves can’t see, that would harm them, and keep them from winning. They hire a coach to stretch themselves beyond what they thought was possible. And finally, to receive the encouragement to keep up the hard work, and help them to toe the line and keep their eye on the payoff. So let me ask you, “Why wouldn’t you want the same thing for your career?”
“Until we focus and define what is most important to us, we live our lives in a haze of other-directed urgencies. Coaching is designed to help you stay focused – to practice ‘planned abandonment’ of opportunities that would merely serve as distractions.”
Laurie Beth Jones
AGAIN, IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO THREE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, DON’T WAIT. TAKE ACTION TODAY! Make 2010 your best year ever. For more information, and to register for this course, e-mail Sue at: firstname.lastname@example.org today. The first ten people to register will receive the popular report: Five Levels To Be In the Leadership Influence Zone.