Why do Olympic athletes, those at the top of their game, the best of the best in the world, have a coach? Even they recognize the need for someone to support and encourage them, mentor and redirect them, and ultimately hold them accountable to function at their optimal best!
You can have this same powerful experience that can propel you into your personal and professional destiny and purpose!
“Until we focus and define what is most important to us, we live our lives in a haze of other-directed urgencies. Coaching is designed to help you stay focused – to practice ‘planned abandonment’ of opportunities that would merely serve as distractions.”
Laurie Beth Jones
The reason you hire a coach is to move forward in your life. For some, it’s to become unstuck; for others it’s to reach a daunting goal. Coaching is a co-creative act between you and your coach. This collaboration creates a synergy to fast-track particular areas of your life, career, and/or dreams.
Let me ask you:
- Would you like to effectively navigate the transitions in your life?
- Are you considering a career change?
- Do you need something that motivates you?
- You know you need a better way to relate to people around you, but how?
- What would you like to be when you grow up (…and you’re 40+ years old with an established career)?
- Do you have untapped potential that needs to be released, but you aren’t sure how?
- Are there things stopping, or hindering your progress?
- Do you need assistance getting focused and staying on track?
- Would another perspective and powerful suggestions help?
Coaching can provide answers to many of these questions, and more.
“Do not walk through time without leaving worthy evidence of your passage.”
Pope John XXIII
What is Coaching?
A coach is an agenda-free support that assists you in creating powerful options for your life. Coaching can help you to gain new, broader perspectives for your career and personal circumstances.
Benefits of coaching:
- Create powerful, doable goals.
- Discover your mission in life.
- Discern your personal values and vision.
- Untap hidden strengths and unleash potential.
- Gain new perspectives on your limitations, then work on overcoming them.
- Have someone to support and encourage you while holding you accountable to achieve your objectives.
- To shift your thinking for greater possibilities
- Eliminate potential mistakes
“Asked for a conservative estimate of the monetary payoff from the coaching they got these managers described an average return of more than $100,000, or about six times what the coaching had cost their companies.”
Fortune Magazine, 2-19-01
For the Business Executive; increase your leadership skills with executive coaching. Areas one may want to explore with coaching:
- Speed up the course of your professional development.
- Inspire better work from your employees.
- Discover your strengths, delegate your weaknesses.
- Grow in your power to influence.
- Speak so people listen and respond positively.
- Recognize your 20% objectives that should receive 80% of your time.
- Master effectively working with and motivating people.
- Learn to develop leaders.
A fortune 500 firm commissioned a study using MetrixGlobal, LLC, and determined that executive coaching produced an astounding 529% return on investment. 75% of the respondents expressed coaching had significant or very significant impact on at least one of their business areas.
Coaching can help identify “High Performance Patterns” in specific individuals on teams, and thus gives you the ability to leverage this understanding.