A Great Way to Promote Your Business and Work is with a Blog
This is by far the very best thing I’ve done for my business, and my professional development, this year. I took the course, Become a Blogging Maniac , and found myself amazed that I was maneuvering through the world of technology, not my best subject! Because Bea Fields , the instructor/coach, was such an incredible trainer, I was able to stay with this webinar and learn what I needed for the future. When necessary, she dumbed down the information for those of us with digital green thumbs, even sending me personal web videos to show me exactly how to do a particular thing. From this course, I was able to then expand what I learned to launch my new web-site www.AccidentalLeader.com . Of course, I also have to give credit to Nina, who did a great job with the basic set-up. So, if you want to expand your digital horizon, kick start your social networking skills, or dive into something that will make you relevant in this day and age, take this course. It’s only $97 now, but will go up in January. It should really be $500 for what you get out of it. And, it will put you at the forefront of many industries. With these two brilliant, professional woman beside you, you’ll believe you can learn and do anything!
Please Note: We will be using the WordPress Blogging Platform for this course. If you have another blogging platform, you can still benefit from the program, but you will not be able to use the special features we will be presenting during the course.
The Become a Blogging Maniac 12-week course is designed to not only teach you all the ins and outs of blogging but to provide you with a community of like-minded people to collaborate with. Once you join this content packed program, you will be able to:
1) Build credibility and share your expertise by hosting a beautifully appointed, media rich blog.
2) Connect with other bloggers through our community forum.
3) Post your upcoming events on our “Special Events” page for additional exposure.
4) Join our weekly calls so that you get each and every question answered about blogging, podcasting, video streaming and online social networks.
5) Gain access to scores of free resources to help you keep your business fresh and in the black.
6) Spend 1 hour in a private coaching call with me (Bea Fields) to help you iron out any issues you may be facing with your blog or attracting visitors.
7) Build a pipeline of readers who are perfectly designed to become your clients in the future.
What the Program Includes: The cost of the 12-week Become a Blogging Maniac Course is only $97.00 (a bargain indeed.) January 11, 2010 from 1-3 p.m. Eastern
An outline of our weekly calls: Week 1: Choosing a Theme for Your Blog
Week 1: Choosing a Theme for your Blog
Week 2: Using Keywords and Search Terms to Write Titles, Categories, Tags and Content Which Will Drive Your Target Market to Your Blog
Week 3: Continuation: How to write over 25 compelling, popular blog post titles and Introduction to Plug-Ins
Week 4: Turning Your Blog into a Podcast, Video Blog or Photo Album
Week 5: Turning Your Blog Into a Podcast
Week 6: Turning Your Blog Into a Video Blog
Week 7: How to Market Your Blog Using Feedburner
Week 8: Using My Blog Log and Blog Catalog to Market Your Blog
Week 9: How to Use Social Networks to Attract Readers to Your Blog
Week 10: How to Use Social Networks to Attract Readers to Your Blog (Part 2)
Week 11: How to Use Blogging to Reach the Media
Week 12: Blogging About Trends